Jaimie Lynn Riding, on winning this weeks recipe contest! Her classic Dump Cake recipe, is perfect for summer potlucks!
Congratulations Recipe Winner of the Week!
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces chopped walnuts
- ½ cup butter
- In a 9x13 inch pan mix cherries and pineapple. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple, and cherry mixture stir until just combined. Then sprinkle walnuts over top. Drizzle top with melted butter or margarine.
- Bake in a 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven for 35 or 40 minutes or until golden brown.