Congratulations to Recipe of the Week Winner Jordan Ockey
Creamy Pasta Alfredo
Author: Jordan Ockey
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 2 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- 4-5 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbs of Italian Seasoning
- Warm butter, garlic and cream cheese together until your cream cheese is soft and liquidy'
- Add 4-5 cups of heavy whipping cream until blended.
- Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk until cheese is melted.
- Add about 1 Tbs of Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste (it takes quite a bit of salt)