Congratulations to this week’s Recipe of the Week winner Rulan Pudlewski with his “Sweet-Dish Meat Balls”, or “Ru Balls”, as his friends and family call them.
We are blessed to receive this recipe, because he has never shared the recipe with anyone before. He has taken them to family dinners, potlucks at work, and everyone Gobbles them up.
Rulons lovely note attached to the recipe, “I stumbled upon you, and Sister Jensen via Youtube. It was so so nice to find you and her special spirit. All I could say after watching was “ohmyhecknoway”.
Right back atcha Rulon!
- 2 Lbs Precooked Meatballs (Italian work well too, or for more Healthier, use Turkey Balls)
- 1 Family Sized Can Mushroom Soup
- 1 Tb Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Packet Swedish Meatballs Seasoning
- ½ Cup Finely Minced Onion
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Family Size Bag Egg Noodles (or Rice)
- Place Balls in Crockpot
- Mix all other ingredients in large mixing bowl, and whisk together.
- Pour over balls, Simmer in Crockpot on medium heat for 6 to 8 hours.
- Place 5 to 6 balls on bed of noodle (or rice), and smother with sauce.
- And Enjoy!