AIN’T NO ‘DIRTY SODA’ RECIPES HERE!
When dinner wasn’t ready when Aunt Alma arrived, she’d say, “I guess we’ll have to eat dessert first!”
This appetizer drink is for you Aunt Alma.
December 6, 2018
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Step 1 In a large bowl, stir the bananas and lemonade concentrate until coated. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
- Step 2 Remove from the freezer 1 to 1-1/4 hours before serving so mixture becomes slushy.