so much food so little time.
Give this twist on the popular, ‘Steak Diane’ dish, a try. All it takes is 20 minutes and voila!
Chicken Breast Diane Microwave Style
4 Large Chicken breast halves
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 Tbs butter
2 Tbs Olive oil
3 Tbs chopped fresh chives or green onions
2 Tsp Dijon-style mustard
3 Tbs chopped parsley
1/4 Cup chicken broth
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap. Pound slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a microwave dish, melt butter and mix with oil. Place chicken breasts in dish, coating breasts on both sides.
- Microwave at HIGH power for 3 minutes. Let rest for 1 minute. Turn breasts over.
- Microwave again at HIGH power for 3 minutes until chicken breasts are done, not overcooked. Set aside.
- Prepare sauce by mixing chives or green onion, lime juice, mustard and parsley in a microwave dish.
- Microwave at HIGH power for 1 minute. Add juices from chicken and broth. Stir until smooth.
- Pour sauce over hot chicken breasts.
- Serve immediately with noodles.