“Eat your Greens”, they Say
Kids love eating their salad, but only when it is as fun as green Jell-O. Translucent food that jiggles, what’s not to love? I bet even Sam I am, would eat green Jell-o and ham.
Lynda Ann's Lemon-lime Green Jell-O Salad
November 14, 2018
- 1 packages - 3 oz lemon JELLO
- 1 packages - 3 oz lime JELLO
- 1 packages - .25 oz unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups - hot water
- 1 cans - 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cups - crushed pineapple (not completely drained)
- 1 pints - cottage cheese
- 1 cups - mayonnaise
- - lemon and lime zest for topping, optional
- Step 1 Lightly spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Step 2 Dissolve both boxes of JELLO and unflavored gelatin in hot water in baking dish.
- Step 3 Stir in sweetened condensed milk, pineapple, cottage, cheese and mayonnaise until thoroughly combined.
- Step 4 Chill until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Step 5 Sprinkle on lemon and lime zest if desired.
- Step 6 Cut into squares and serve cold.